1 May 2015

Challenge # 52 Tag You're It!

Hello everyone, welcome, I am Caz, more about me later, thanks for joining in with us for our last challenge #51 Use Kraft. Let us see who the prize winners and the Top 3 winners are.

chosen by random

#4 Jenimc



£10 voucher from Fantastic Ribbons

... for our second winner 

#14 Kim



 3 digis from Crafty Sentiments


Congratulations to the prize winners, please e mail cazro2512@btinternet.com 
 to claim your prize , and do remember to collect your Prize Winners badge from the side bar.

Out Top 3 chosen by Jo are

# 8 Carol


# 12 Angela


# 22 Andrea


Congratulations ladies, wonderful projects, 
 please collect your  Top 3 Winners badge from the side bar.

***********************************
Before I  introduce our new challenge I would like to thank Shaz for creating this wonderful 
blog, it is with saddness we, the Design Team have said farewell to you.  We all thank you for the opportunities you gave us to join your team over the past years. We all wish you every happiness
and look forward to seeing you around in blogland.
I, was so pleased to be able to continue running  the Sparkles Christmas challenge blog 
 I thank Shaz for her confidence in passing on the responsibility to me.  Caz
**************************************

We are again lucky to have two wonderful sponsors this month, our grateful thanks to

Prize of 7 Digis Stamps

and a Surprise Prize from


GUEST DESIGNERS

We would like to invite you, our players the opportunity to be Guest Designers
on the blog. To begin the process all you need to do is add GDT after your name on your entry.
Jo - our GDT Hostess will contact you and soon you could be seeing your creations
on our blog. You don't need any experience, other than having made your project.
Please be sure your email address is clearly visable on your blog.
*******************
We would like to welcome our First Guest Designer, please  say hello to

Julie Woolston


I have been married for 38 years this year to my wonderful hubby have 2 grown up children and four gorgeous Grandchildren. I have been crafting for 7 years now after an illness, I didn't realise how big cardmaking was at the time until I came across Create and Craft and then a whole new world opened to me, I have learnt a lot over the seven years from the tv and  all my lovely blogland friends who always inspire me.

...........and now let us move on and see what we have planned for our next challenge..

MARY  has chosen ' TAG YOU'RE IT'
We would like to see a tag either on it's own, in a group, or on a card, but it needs to
be  prominent to be considered as a winner, and of course Christmas related.

The amazing team have prepared for your inspiration....

Mary Mac

Pat



Caz



Helen P


Helen N


Jennifer

JO

and our Guest Designer



Amazing work team, thanks again.

To join in, please read the rules in pages above,
then leave your link with the Blue In Linkz below
Add GDT after your name if your interested in being a Guest Designer, good luck.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for your top 3....This was my first time playing along and I shall be back to play soon.... so chuffed...
    Andrea...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous tags and cards by ALL the DT!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm just wondering if i'm too late to enter your challenge, as i've just read a message on my blog list from Caz to Mary - saying Mr Linky has sneezed and was still open and also asking for the Top 3 ?,

    Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete